Still plugging our finances into an excel spread sheet?
Spending hours of free time getting on top of your sales and expenses?
Wondering if there is an easier way?
Good news! With Quickbooks Self Employed, you can snap your receipts on the go, create sales invoices for customers from your mobile (good for sitting watching Netflix at the same time!) and link to your bank within minutes.
My free 5 day challenge will equip you with all the basics you need to know to use Quickbooks Self Employed to manage your business finances quickly and easily, and save time when it comes to your tax return!
In my free 5 day challenge I will show you how to:
- Set up your Quickbooks file for the first time
- Connect Quickbooks to your bank account
- Create invoices for customers and email them
- Snap expenses with your phone and match them to your bank transactions
- Run simple reports to show what money you are making
Who this challenge is for:
- You are Self Employed in the UK (not Ltd company)
- Sales of under £50,000 a year
- Fed up of using spreadsheets or curious if there is an easier way
- Currently use a different accounting package and curious about changing
- Your business is limited company registered with companies house
- You are VAT registered, or expect to be in the next 3 years
- You are perfectly happy with your current software and not interested in trying some other way
- You don’t have 5-10 minutes a day for the duration of the 5 day challenge (13th-17th April)