Wondering if you are claiming everything you can on your tax return?
Worried you are claiming for things you shouldn’t and HMRC will come knocking?
Stressed when trying to do your tax return each year and make sure you make the right payments?
Good news! With our self assessment package, any sole trader who is not VAT registered and does their own Bookkeeping on Quickbooks can pay a low monthly amount of £20 a month to spread the cost of their self assessment.
My payment plan will spread the cost of the 2021/22 tax return, and if you also want us to do the 2020/21 return we will offer a 10% discount on this.
If you sign up for our Self Assessment Plan you will get:
- Quickbooks Essentials
- Support from our Accountancy Practice if you have queries
- A dedicated Success Coordinator
- Peace of mind knowing your taxes will be done within good time and done right.
Who this package is for:
- You are Self Employed in the UK (not Ltd company)
- Sales of under £70,000 a year
- Do your own tax return and wanting to change this, or want to change accountants
- Want to spread the cost of your tax return
- Your business is limited company registered with companies house
- You are VAT registered, or expect to be in the next year
- You are perfectly happy with doing your tax return yourself and not worried that you may be missing claims to make or claiming in error